Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 In One Weapon Idea

DJYangster

here's an Idea a weapon that can change and transform depending on if you want to use a Primary, Secondary or Melee all 3 weapons built into one overall weapon where did i get this idea from the roosterteeth animated series RWBY! 

it'll be simple really, to make this weapon work to switch between the 3 you do what you would normally do to switch between your weapons which ever hot key you may have it on but the default is F and then hold F to equip Melee

but in this case when switching between weapons you can see the weapon transform which is just an awesome perk but also this allows for awesome unique Melee Combo Mod Cards like the gun blade weapon idea!

so what do you guys think? although this would make it harder on the animation team but it could also be a fun challenge for them! I think this weapon idea would be awesome!

i know right awesome idea and maybe if this gets enough bumps itll get noticed by the DEs!

Who knows... But there a lot of awesome weapons idea wich can look good in this game. For example I want an electro-guitar (like in DMC3 or Brutal Legend) wich can be as a melee and a main weapon. Another reason why there is no one such weapons in the game today, it's a large number of haters who will scream " This is bad weapons idea ". I believe that every crazy idea has the right to realization, but the main thing is to properly show it.

p/s/ sry for my eng. if something is not correct

Who knows... But there a lot of awesome weapons idea wich can look good in this game. For example I want an electro-guitar (like in DMC3 or Brutal Legend) wich can be as a melee and a main weapon. Another reason why there is no one such weapons in the game today, it's a large number of haters who will scream " This is bad weapons idea ". I believe that every crazy idea has the right to realization, but the main thing is to properly show it.

p/s/ sry for my eng. if something is not correct

true i had many haters back in the close beta days who hated on me for wanting and putting out the idea of melee equip however DE ended up doing it anyway hahaha so i think this idea just might make it a few months or years when someone with more nobility in the community of warframe comes up with the same idea and posts about it to get noticed by the DEs hahaha