The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Friends To Play With

RiseOfNoobs

Hi hi, so I started like 9 days ago because 1 of my friend played this game and before I knew I'm in love with the game :D

But since I only have that 1 friend it kinda sucks when he isn't online, not to mention the chat room in the game is filled with mean people that realize you're a noob and trash you right away.

So if anyone is looking for friends to play with allow me to be that guy ^^

I'm up for anything, so add me up and drop by and PM me in game.

Thanks team ^^

PS: IGN is RiseOfNoobs 

Guide to get friends to play with within 1 hour.

1st: Download teamspeak

2nd: Connect to Orokin.com

3rd: Talk with the players there

4th: Have fun and do awesome things

Reguirements: Microphone and humor

• 1 month later...

Hello shelliax,

I'd like to invite you over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard and hope that you will consider joining.

We're a multi-gaming community with people from all over the world. We aim to help people like you join squads and play both casually and more seriously within CV. In the Warframe section, we have experienced players who are friendly and eager to help others improve and excel, as well as newer players who have benefited from the community environment. Joining us will also allow you the use of our teamspeak server, our forums, the support of our dedicated moderator team along with access to any events we might host. You'll also be able to play with members across various other games including League of Legends, HotS, Dota 2, Smite, H1Z1 and many more.

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:
--> Minimum age of sixteen
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 and a working mic

Social Media:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon!

Kind Regards,
Blink

• 2 weeks later...

Hola, Annyeong, Bonjour, and of course, Hello.

I've been playing for a little over a week and steadily getting better, I'd love to have people to causally play with as I really like this game and am looking to just have some fun and explore. I am not the best, but I most certainly will try.

IGN: FaeryMistress

Thanks guys and gals <3

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! 

I've recently started playing again after focusing on school. But sadly all my old friends stopped playing, so i would like you all to be my friends. 

I had to make a new profile so I'm kinda a noob, but I'm confident that the more we play together the better we'll get.

My schedule is pretty free except for when i work which is every second day 4pm-10pm (most of the time).

IGN: Kabr_The_Legionless

feel free to add me and pm me to play because i'd be more than happy to,

-TTYL

Hi Teno's!

Add: SlammDunk

Im friendly, Dont rush, like to explore, good team player, and try to be as helpful as possible.

I am an adult from the UK, but happy to play with anyone that considers themselves a team player,  i dont care if you a pro or a noob (i am only mastery rank 4 myself), i would just like someone to play with as it makes the world of difference with this game. plus im looking forward to getting my head around all the new updates since i last played.

Hope to see you out there soon.

P.S. I have mic, use teamspeak/Mumble,  you dont have to but i think it would be better if you did :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ayye~ 

Feel free to add me too! 

IGN: Alystiraeda

I'm definitely down for team plays, I do enjoy a good survival. xD don't care about experience, I'm decently newish myself. It gets quite lonely since the friend i started with ended up not liking the game at all, even though it's ever so amazing. 

I have a mic and have ts/vent/mumble for those team talksies. 

:D 

Feel free to hit me up at any time! I'm on randomly during the day so I can't tell exactly when I'll be on, but I'm a player from Hawaii and we have our own time zone but I'm quite nocturnal for the most part. :)

• 2 months later...

Started Yesturday My Friend Plays on PS4 i Play on PC we cant play together Looking FOr Nice People To play with at the Noob Level :) IGN : ST3ALER

Hey, 

I can play with you when I'm available to farm stuff and help you out.

I'm on EST (GMT-5)

IGN is the same as my user here.

Please, pm me before inviting so I know who you are.

Let's do this, Tenno!

Started Yesturday My Friend Plays on PS4 i Play on PC we cant play together Looking FOr Nice People To play with at the Noob Level :) IGN : ST3ALER

I'm looking for other people to play with too so I'll add you. Also I suggest joining a clan because they offer many high level players who are willing to help new players

Hi playing now for about 4 days awesome game love it but got no friends looking for good ppl IGN HainRammsteiner

Hey, I'm on EAST (GMT+5). I'm mostly on during afternoon and evening. 

If I'm available, I can play with you.

IGN is the same as my user here.

Please, let me know who you before inviting so I dont decline.

Let's play soon, Tenno!