The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan

(XBOX)Tumeke BOB

You should check out "endeavored bonds" we are a mixture of vets and noobs there is always someone to play with since we are a moon clan. We have plenty of pVp players if you like that and we are with a top pVp alliance arbiters rage. We are currently and have been at the top 2 rank for pVe kills leaderboard. Great group of guys over here we all share the passion for warframe

Caduceus Fawkes Elite is recruiting as well. We are a fighting force PvP storm clan, we are apart of the AoW alliance, and unfortunately are indeed one of "those clans" who hold Clan Events with prizes for coming in first second and third. I'm sorry that we reward our clanmates because we enjoy hosting mini-games, and promoting new game modes like Capture the Cephalon. Also I apologize for having a fully researched dojo, with NO TAX. We choose not to tax our players, but rather have a "donate as you will" mentality and booster farming if we really need resources. 

My goal is to train, and outfit my Vikings, because to grind for everything takes a lot of time, and not much return. I do not "give away" anything. In fact to enjoy our zero clan tax, you have to Par-cor up to the trading tower. However our clan events do help keep this game truly free-to-play as we try to help out new players gain what would have normally been very difficult to acquire by yourself. I know many a people who solo game for most of their gaming experience, and they will tell you, you can only go so far by yourself.  

What i do demand of you is that you enjoy this game, and continue to enjoy it. I demand that you come to me before you waste plat on that which our higher mastery rank players have an abundance of, because it is not a bribe, or something wicked. It is generosity and a "mature" mentality who understands what it means to invest in a person. True, I do lose a lot of stuff that I spent many hours grinding for, and when a Viking dies or leaves us, it does break my heart a little, every time. However; I will not allow the failings of the few to effect the success of the whole.

We have 80+ members. We maintain a max inactivity rate of 10 days. in my 80 member clan, only eight players are left over 24hrs inactive. So we are as of this week back to full fighting force. We also have replaced our weakest Dark One, with Inigo the 2nd, who has, (you can check) one of the highest scoring conclave ratings in the game. I, myself, can boast over 3k tenno kills. Stats don't lie, we can do more than just teach you the basics. We can show you how the pros fight. No clan boasts more combined tenno kills than us. Moon clan or otherwise. You can check. If you are ready to step up your game, CFE has your back. Enjoy our Youtube channel as well. Our Skype channel keeps us in contact and your questions will never be unanswered. All and all, as far as PvP goes. We stand alone.

See you on the battlefield Tenno.

Vulari Batman

Founder of Caduceus Fawkes Elite

The Dark One