Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons And The Market Items

floppyfootlongg

Ok so after this latest update ive noticed that pretty much every single weapon bar a few are now either Platinum only OR blue print.

Now dont get me wrong i understand the need to generate revenue in a company in order for it to survive, BUT making it extremley hard for new players to get better weapons is something that i think kinda sucks and will do more harm than good.

A friend of mine recomended i buy this game, so i downloaded it about a week ago for free ofcourse to see if i liked it before buying a founders pack,  I noticed straight away that while yes, most decent weapons required platinum or blue prints which would require me to play for quite a few hours to collect and then build the weapons there was also quite a few available weapons to use.

-Braton

-Straton

-Latron

-Snipertron

just to name a few, which for me was the deciding factor in buying the game, because a company that balances both "premium" features and the "free" features generaly does well and has an active playerbase that sticks around for a while.

However after this last update, new players may get bored and leave without so much as giving it a second though, they are now limited to 3 primary weapons, and i believe 3 secondary weapons and while its true they can get blue prints i dont think new players will want to stick around long enough to try and progress to the point of the game they need in order to build the blue prints.

My idea would be to make it so that more of the weapons are available via credits but maybe make the prices quite high so that they would be required to work and get them? aswell as having the option of blue prints OR platinum.  this way it makes it possible and viable for new players to enjoy the game too.

thanks