The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Warframe Here, Wanting To Join An Experienced Clan To Help Me Learn And Get Better.

(PSN)Requeum

Nothing too demanding. I just want to find a good clan to help me learn and get better at MMORPGs. Only other experience i've had in MMORPGs was Borderlands 2 (Didn't finish, but have experience with). I'm really good with my melee, as I've mainly used that weapon. I just really want a good, experienced clan that will take me in and allow me to learn the ways of the Tenno. Note: My L2 Button is broke, so I can't type in chat or do anything with L2. Really looking forward to your guys' replies! I hope I can enjoy MMORPGs and Warframe like other players! :D

Hi mate I run a Shadow Clan of 26 active members and we aim to help all members if or when they need it,i'm ranked 11 and my two friends who I set this Clan up with are ranked 6.I also help out with rare mods or Prime BP's as needed by the Clan members free of charge.We have a 3 Floor Dojo with all but three things researched in the Bio Lab,we also once we get to know you have the 3rd Floor set aside for members to build their own rooms.

If your interested message me on PSN Sir-Waylander if you message me in game i'll invite you to the Dojo for a look around if you would like to see before you join.

Hi there. My name is Turtle and I am the founder of the new Clan, Tacetus Tardus Mortem. We are currently in need of new members and I would love to help out any new players as I plan to implement an apprenticeship program into my clan as soon as it takes off. I can teach you everything thing you need to know, not only about warframe, but about mmorpgs in general and give you some very good advice on things that apply throughout all games. I sincerely hope you consider joining us. You may send me a message if you're interested and I look forward to working with you!

Turtle