The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eat Grind Sleep Repeat (Egsr)

(PSN)pablo25505

EGSR Is a new fully researched clan, veteran leadership, and looking to fill leadership positions with fully committed and experienced  warframe players,as we prep ourselfs for the challenge and grind that is clan building we are also accepting Mastery rank 4 and above players to get the ball rolling. 

A little about my self i have played since the very start built my own clan got it active and on the leader boards, i then moved on to and helped flesh out an already amazing clan and helped them win 4 event trophies in a row and now i find my self stuck in limbo (pun intended) thinking what can i challenge my self with now, and that is to build a very active and beast moon clan call me crazy yes i probbably am but after 2000+hours in the game its 1 of the few challenges i have left to set myself.

So if you would like any more info or would just like to join an up and coming clan with good leadership leave a post here or send me a psn message @ pablo25505 im on every day and allways on the mic hope to har from some new tenno soon.  

And if you read to the end thanks for your time.

Psn pablo25505