Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading

Illyas-Onii

I know it is a great idea, Not sure if i care to look if this has been said, but we need to start a trade center, for trading of everything, mods, blueprints, ingredients for everything, and just to make it so that there is no beginner with a level 50. shotgun, make it so that there is a reasonable minimum price to it, It would make crafting and trade much easier, as i have tons of morphics and don't know what to do with them...
other than that, I'm annoyed with the running up stairs/steps, it seems like we are leaning forward so that its not with the stairs to run... I don't really know, please just fix it...  

They mentioned trading in update 8. I don't know everything about it but I do know they are adding it. 

This is how I feel it should be.

I feel like trading should be based on price. Say, you have a Blueprint that you obtained, a Alternate helmet for example. It is sold for 3500. I think a player should either be able to trade another blueprint for that price, as long as you would want it, pay 8500 Credits (give or take) or Mods/Materials that the other player can agree to with a minimum requirement. I know it isn't perfect, but no trading system will be. There will always be flaws. Honestly, I just want the trading of blueprints because I have a couple alt helmets that my friends need, as they have a couple I want, and I thought this way, trading would be decently fair. A blueprint for a blueprint, or 2 to 2.5 times the price. Just to keep it fair. 

As for weapons, I believe they should only be traded if the minimum price changes between the weapons and levels. For example, a Lato can be sold pretty cheaply, but a level 30 Lato should be set higher (preferably above the cost of the one you buy for 4000). Where as a Level 30 Hek should be set higher up (maybe 40K-ish). I'm not sure. Its just something I thought they should implement if they don't want new people with high level equipment off the bat. Heck, you could even trade the weapons by rank. A level 30 for a level 30. Or level 20 for a 20 or higher. 

Thats just something I think would help, a minimun requirement. But I guess we will see.