The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tacetus Tardus Mortem Looking For Founders

(PSN)turtletheblack

The new clan Tacetus Tardus Mortem is looking for dedicated warframers to help found my new stealth oriented, rare hunting clan. I wanted to make a clan that plays the game differently than anyone else. I created a clan that takes careful consideration of their enemy and doesn't just charge into every battle guns blazing. I also wanted to make a clan that dives head first into the void whenever a new shiny Prime part is unveiled, much like our friend, Baro Ki'Teer. Being a stealth oriented rare hunter clan means that we follow a strict code of honor. We are brothers and sister of the whispering death and we strike fear into the hearts of those who gaze in our direction, friend and foe alike.  I need dedicated and active players to help realize a dream that I've wanted to accomplish ever since i picked this game up. I need players who are willing to take the game seriously and have the ambition to put in some actual effort into making this clan a strong and reliable one for Tenno everywhere. All founders will be rewarded with platinum and will continue to receive benefits as long as the clan remains strong. Come help build up the clan of the whispering death. Tacetus Tarddus Mortem needs you.

Sincerely,

Turtle The Black

MR 13

Volt Prime