The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Moon Clan To Join

--Q--Sword-Birth02

My IGN: Nightroad02

I have played warframe for 1year 5months now. And during this entire period of time, I have changed clans 3times.. As most of the time all the members just goes dead or some stop coming online... It comes to a point where I find it really boring & tired of baby-sitting some players who just take advantages of the clan by joining and leaving after purchasing the researchers which are provided. I find it very frustrating...

I am a warlord of my own shadow clan called "PhilsopherStone". All researchers and colour funding are completed.

I am Mastery 18 Gold Eagle. I am a very hardcore warframe gamer. Just really tired of meeting trolls from time to time...

I am also a very active player online, whenever I have an off day or a given holiday I will always be online from morning till the next morning. Work is also a commitment~~ so yeah.

Hey Nightroad,  Crescent Moon Prime is recruiting members and we already have an active userbase.

Most of the time we have 50 plus members online, but peak around 100 with members from all around the globe.  Additionally, we are competitive during events and make use of a teamspeak server where you can hang out and chat.

Hit up myself or another officer in game for an invite.  Let them know I posted on your thread.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Chromosis

I have played warframe for 1year 5months now. And during this entire period of time, I have changed clans 3times.. As most of the time all the members just goes dead or some stop coming online... It comes to a point where I find it really boring & tired of baby-sitting some players who just take advantages of the clan by joining and leaving after purchasing the researchers which are provided. I find it very frustrating...

I am a warlord of my own shadow clan called "PhilsopherStone". All researchers and colour funding are completed.

I am Mastery 18 Gold Eagle. I am a very hardcore warframe gamer. Just really tired of meeting trolls from time to time...

I am also a very active player online, whenever I have an off day or a given holiday I will always be online from morning till the next morning. Work is also a commitment~~ so yeah.

Hi Nightroad02,  my clan has 50+ online weekdays 100+ on weekends we hoping u would like to join my clan

pm me for invite or go to my clan page for more info

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/447179-eternal-shinobi-moon-clanrecruitment-drivecome-join-our-family/

Edited by -eTSi-Mane.Bot

Hello! My clan member already sent you an invitation to the clan named "Eternal Shinobi"

Our daily average online are 100+ peak is 150+ to 200.

My motto to my clan mates are, family first, work comes 2nd.. lastly 3rd is ur game! We are an international clan so 24/7 there will always be people around =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello Q-Sword!

You're free to check out my clan, The Peoples Army of Deus Ex Tempus. It's an alliance that includes the main clan (Deus Ex Tempus) and sister clans (Deus Ex Tempus Flame and Deus Ex Tempus Lightning). Each of them are moon clans with fully researched dojos, super cool emblems (even the alliance one is pretty sweet) and everything else! Within all of these clans, there are countless amounts of active players who are always running a mission and will happily get you in :)

We also use a Teamspeak hosted by a large-scale gaming community known as The Chaos Vanguard for all of our voice communications. You don't have to be in Deus Ex Tempus, you can join us there only if you'd like! It's mainly all Deus Ex Tempus members in the TS, but we do have some members not in it, who just likes to hang out with us. (It's not limited to 1 clan, Deus Ex Tempus is just the main clan used.) You can find more information at http://thechaosvangu...how-to-join-us/ We have lots of raid nights and Platinum giveaways too! (Limited to Teamspeak users)

Feel free to PM me in-game or reply to this and I'll do my best to help you out if you have any questions!

All the Best,

Triggis

• 2 weeks later...