Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Execute Animation On Knocked Down Enemies!

Rowr

Hello!

Problem:
I think I speak for more then just myself when Im saying that the execute animation on knocked down enemies Is quite annoying at times because It takes araound 2-3 seconds to perfom. At times It can be quite satisfying to watch how your warframe pierce a meele weapon through their chest but in some moments the animation can be your death.

Suggestion:
I think the best solution for this problem Is to make the move optional, if you want to just swing normal attacks to kill your downed enemies you should be able to do so and if you wish to perform the execute move the devs should implant that you need to crouch before pressing E for the execute move to activate. In that way you could get better control of how you will kill your downed enemy/enemies.

Sorry for grammar!><
Cheers!

Actually...   the DELAY in the execute animation actually makes it MORE usefull and more LETHAL

Especially with the larger weapons especially Scindo and Fragor that can hit MULITPLE enemys with the execute animation

try this for instance

Flying Kick a Ancient that is surrounded by lesser minions

Wait for him to be ALMOST to his feet THEN aim on him and click E

the Execute animation will start... the Ancient will now be standing up, but he AND the minions that are now surrounding You will ALL take the full force of the execute move

i often can kill 4 or 5 baddies with ONE execute [especially with the SCINDO] with this trick..

also it looks really badass too

P.S  if You DONT want to do an execute on a downed enemy just do a JUMP ATTACK on them

Edited by ZetaReticulan

Actually...   the DELAY in the execute animation actually makes it MORE usefull and more LETHAL

Especially with the larger weapons especially Scindo and Fragor that can hit MULITPLE enemys with the execute animation

try this for instance

Flying Kick a Ancient that is surrounded by lesser minions

Wait for him to be ALMOST to his feet THEN aim on him and click E

the Execute animation will start... the Ancient will now be standing up, but he AND the minions that are now surrounding You will ALL take the full force of the execute move

i often can kill 4 or 5 baddies with ONE execute [especially with the SCINDO] with this trick..

also it looks really badass too

P.S  if You DONT want to do an execute on a downed enemy just do a JUMP ATTACK on them

I see your point and I am using a fragor, but still the animation is more bad then good for me. You have to remember that there is more enemies then just infested and they will shoot the S#&amp;&#036; out of you when you stand over there making your cool move. So again, wouldn't It be better for everyone if the move was optional as I mentioned in my first post, that crouching before pressing E would activate It.

I just think that making it an optional move would be prolly a bit tricky to use tbh
and having to crouch then do it would be slow and a pain to do

my ASH is damn tanky so i can take the abuse while i pull off the execute, but i know what You mean about getting show while doing it with other frames,

in the meantime just JUMP ATTACK em!

I just think that making it an optional move would be prolly a bit tricky to use tbh

and having to crouch then do it would be slow and a pain to do

my ASH is damn tanky so i can take the abuse while i pull off the execute, but i know what You mean about getting show while doing it with other frames,

in the meantime just JUMP ATTACK em!

I dont really understand now. Crouching Is more or less instant and Crouching + E Is not harder to do then for example  Jump + E or Sprint + Crouch + (jump) + E. So I hardly dissagree that It would be tricky or slow to use. It's way worse the way It Is now and the jump attack is not close to my normal swing dps or as fun. Thanks for feedback tho! :)