The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dead On Arrival (Mountain Clan)

(PSN)xStatusQuo

Hello fellow Tenno, i'm 1 of the 2 founders of DoA and I just want to say that we are in need of active members. We recently moved up the ranks from a Storm clan to a Mountain clan and we now have 100/300 members. Our alliance is Quality over Quantity (QoQ), and we own both of the dark sectors on Europa. Rules apply in alliance chat, as in the clan, the only rules are that you add 100k into the clan every week and be respectful to other clan members and alliance members. If you are interested, please leave your PSN below and I will contact you shortly. 

2dika6x.jpg

Hello. I am interested in joining the clan. I recently started playing and am at MR 4. I want to join a clan that is not too big, but still has plenty of players at various levels of progression, and from the above description this clan seems like a good fit. I am willing to contribute to the clan and hope to meet like minded players to run missions/events. I primarily play coop on evenings and weekends in CST time zone. Thank you for the consideration.

PSN: CrimsonTide_601