Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Battle Review

Edai_X369

I don't know why all the bosses  look the same with different weapons  and doing nothing beside doing a little amount of damage and some non-sense skills.For instance, the boss on Ceres is affected by freeze and just try run around try to find you and do a skill when you are near it.

We are space ninjas. We could do some epic skills with this game design system. Like putting you in a room a require you to dodge all the missile from the boss or some kind of deadly skill that force you to dodge wisely or maybe support your fellow warframe when he or she being captured and force you to do certain thing to rescue them.

The bosses in Warframe remind me of the bosses in Army of Two. They just stand there and start opening fire. This game has so much potentials. I always hope that one day we could really face a true boss fight. That keep me grinding till now.

I know it is still on Beta and it need so many changes before the developers could redesign the gameplay . This game could jump to another level if the developers truely consider Warframe to be a PVE online game.

If you bothered to watch the livestreams, read the forums or use the search option on the forums, you would have seen that improved bosses are in the works. They know current bosses are lame, boring and whatever else you want to call them, since it's BETA they are just placeholders until they release the good stuff.

In Update 8 we are going to get improved bosses, I don't know how many, but J3 Golem is definitely getting revamped.

The J3..

So far the only boss that looks mean and scary..

And all I want to do is blow it up.. XD

Really? It's just an oversized ancient:( and his skills aren't very impressive either.

But from the concept art of how the new Golem would look, he seemed impressive and scary.

You got a point there, this game has indeed nearly infinite potential for awesome things and events.

I thought myself about many things that they could put into those mission in order to make them less static, however it is a pretty difficult process to make something that almost everybody would like - most random "bad" events would probably annoy players, because it would mean slower progress/more work.

However that isn't the topic - boss fights, yes... hopefully improved in the near future.