Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Feedback For 7.11 Patch, Rhino And Market.

Xelorx

This is an edited repost from my post in the patch topic. It does not cover all of the patch, so it's just my two cents on two points of the recent update.

Rhino:

The Rhino made the game easy with minimal effort (not counting the effort into getting the BP built). I saw a nerf/fix coming from a mile away once I potato'd him, heck you don't even have to use a potato to use his amazing Iron Skin. And if you find a continuity mod, you're freaking good to go.

But at the same time, the nerf was a bit too much or just lacking in compensation, especially since his other skills aren't as good as the similar skills from other warframes. When you nerf the Rhino's signature ability, you will undoubtfully get this outrage.

Do not give the Rhino back his invulnerability, but give him something back. This was a little much for the Rhino to take, and now he plays much more differently, and has a less special role in the party. Rhino needs either a higher armor stat, more shields/health, or SOMETHING. Whatever it may be, make sure he's compensated. He plays fine for now, but it's not a change I want to settle with as he makes a duller role in the party.

Market:

Now that I think about it, I'm not as mad on the Market change as I used to be. Everyone thinking this game is pay to win after this patch is over-dramatizing the change. Yes, most guns you buy straight-up can only be done through platinum, but there is the BP section a few pages to the right. It works more like the Warframe section now.

The problem I really see here is new players are going to have a hard time switching to any new weapons. The new mod update already absorbs a lot of the credits to begin with, and while most weapons can now only be made as a BP, it takes quite a bit of farming and resources, with more credits and the typical 12 hours stacked on top of it. At least have more of the weaker weapons available as credits without needing to craft it. The stronger weapons can remain as is.

End Notes:

This update would be the one time I'd have to disagree with some of DE's decisions. I understand this is a beta. And I understand that this is their game. The one thing I don't understand is why didn't the Rhino get his compensation. For some reason I feel they don't know their Warframes too much. Either that, or they just simply didn't get to thinking about how it affected people. And after this long I would think they would know that the Rhino's other skills aren't mentioned often.

Whatever the case, I'm sure something will be done soon. Hopefully for the better.

Edited by Xelorx