Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith Build

Mathemagics

Question

Guys how u build your Struns?

i have 

3x dual stat mods , blaze , point blank , seeking force , hells chamber .

the last slot what u put guys fire rate ? 90 elemental?

what u think of this build?

Edited by Mathemagics

7 answers to this question

so now i have 2 forma on it already i think i dont need firerate mod on it cause i dont wana click faster than i already do so the fire rate is fine for me as it is.

I think existenceSD build fits for me because i dont have rarer shotgun mods.

i guess ill go like

seeking force-point blank- 60/60- 60/60

90 - 90 - blaze -hells chamber

Just cause i dont have vicious spread, shotgun spazz , full contact etc.

Edited by Mathemagics

Here's my build, which is pretty much the same as yours : 3 Forma. 1 '-' and 2 'V's. A 100% status build.

Primed Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Blaze, Seeking Force, 3 60% damage 60% status elemental mods and one 90% damage elemental mod.

With the 4 variable element slots, I can give it whatever status I want. From a Blast/Corrosive riot gun to a Viral/Fire anti-Grineer gun.

Edited by Knightmare047

If one could accurately deduce from thy profile pic, one would say that Vaub is your favourite frame (same here)

Thus, the use of seeking force makes sense, as it synchronizes perfectly with his Vortex builds, so cheers to that.

As for the dual stat mods, you only require two of them to reach 99.1% status chance.

Instead of the other two I suggest using two +90% elemental mods or Full Contact + Vicious Spread for maximum damage (works great with any Corpus Vortex build) or any combination of the two.

Also these builds require a decent amount of polarization, I would say 4 times for maximum efficiency and all 4 should be V as it is the most used polarity on shotties.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Edit: 2"-"s and 3"V"s should work just as good if you plan on using SF in most of your builds and if not it'll still work with those +90% elemental mods.

Edited by ExistenceSD