The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanguine Memories: "now Recruiting And Actively Building."

(XBOX)Laecian

Sanguine Memories is a shadow clan with 11 current active members that like to help one another and is part of The Silver Skulls Alliance which includes: 

The Primed Warlords clan, DBD GM clan, Thefallenones clan, The Abyss clan, Total Allegiance clan, and Sanguine Memories clan.

The Silver Skulls Alliance is owned and operated through the The Primed Warlords clan and is managed by TheJoshMan420 on the Xbox One version of Warframe. Josh is always looking for new recruits and/or alliance members so hit him up with a private message to inquire.

The dojo is in 'alpha' stages so there is no research, rails, dojo, or anything like that yet but I, the warlord of sanguine Memories, am actively working to change that with the sweat of my brow and a couple of good friends.

I have farmed all of my own resources and materials in order to build the dojo ASAP but assistance is needed to expand the physical elements of the dojo such as hallways, elevators, and generators etc. 

**Members that assist in the building of the dojo will be promoted depending on the amount of contribution.**

The only other way to become promoted is by helping new players and/or assisting clan/alliance members with their needs or issues. **Good references from players you help will be accounted to your promotion.**

Anyone interested in joining Sanguine Memories or any of the above clans need only to contact myself or Arbiter Remix.