The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan Death Before Dish0N0R Recruiting

(XBOX)DarkSaber5119

My clan death before dish0n0r is a new clan the only member is me DBDAssassin0. It is a small. It will grow over time. You reap what you sow in Warframe. Two rooms only for dojo. But I am working on that now. I know its not a fully built dojo with all research unlocked. It just started a day ago. My next 2 checks I am buying a lot of forma (100 forma) that will be build a lot of rooms (plus that not hard at all to get other resources.) I plan to be one of the ones who contribute the most to the clan resources and credits I am planning to put in 1,000,000 credits every few weeks and tens of thousands of other resources. So it will not be long till a fully built dojo comes. I get paid weekly at my job. Every check I put at least 10 dollars into platinum or more.  

Plans:

Fully built dojo (100 rooms) and decorated to make the similar rooms different with color and decorations.

All research unlocked

Active 10 experience players. My goal is a small clan right now. Who will contribute by being active.

Rank system

Utility- A host for clan dojo.

1. Member (Initiate)- every begins as a member.

2. Foot Ninja (Soldier)- You get promoted to this for being active every and not inactive. If I notice you I promote you.

3. Sage- One of the Harder things to get into. Contribute to 10 or more projects and fund completely yourself. This gives you authority over projects as and treasury as well.

4. Leader- Recruit people regularly. Help new tenno gain exp AND answering questions in clan chat. If I see you I promote you. to this I trust you with promotions of players in the clan.

5. Officer- You can get promoted from leader to this or from a sage. If you stand out as a leader and as a sage you get promoted to an Officer.

6. General- My right hand men. If you stand out to me as someone who can be at my side as general of the clan I promote you. These tenno will have to have to stand to me as someone who can be a general.

7. Warlord (me)- It is possible to become a warlord another ruler of the clan. They would have to excel in everything in the clan and be active. They have to be not new players in case pride gets in the way. They have to be one everyday. Even if its just turning Xbox one on and logging in.

If anyone is interested in helping getting this clan going. Please message me.