Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aloha (Re-Aloha Technically - Returning Founder)

Crackseed

Aloha fellow space ninjas,

Never posted here before so I guess it's a first time introduction - supported way back when and took a LONG break due to just...other games and lack of time to juggle too many. Always kept track of a few things here though as this game to me is still such a unique entity. Dived back in recently (just missed the Karak Wraith boo!) and brought some new friends along and we've all been having a fun time.

Just wanted to say hello and it's been a blast hanging with you folks out there in space - my trading and questions have been nothing but pleasant/awesome so far and I thank you guys for being cool peeps!

Glory to the Tenno - Grineer wenches need not apply, unless they're somehow augmented to be cute enough.

o7

~ Crackseed ~

I just saw you in the Warframe Reddit talking about... slowly enjoying new areas/landscapes to Warframe... was it?

Well, anyway I remember whatever was it that I read I liked, so feel free to add me ingame so we can do stuff together. slowly epxloring new tilesets and doing missions included!

Greetings from a fellow founder, and welcome back! o/

Hah - yes, that was me Cen - nice to meet you and I'll definitely toss you a friend invite :) 

Hooray for exploring on your own darn time table (and learning how to parkour again - man I'm still so bad at it)

Welcome back, I had a similar experience too. Nice to see more members returning to the community, and coming for a first time. Feel free to add me in game if you like, wouldn't mind meeting new people and playing with them.

@ Barcode & Jimmeyred - thanks guys, nice to be back. I did read through that post - it's crazy how much they've crammed in in the span I was gone. The damage 2.0 alone took me a good 30+ mins of reading to initially absorb never mind mastering that in game right now. 

And all the Prime frames/weapons - and the event stuff I've missed *wails* Ahh well :)