The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Order Of Exile Is Recruiting Clans

Juzticus

Hi, i am Juzticus from the order and we are recruiting any clan to join us to build this alliance up. please post here or pm me in game for an invite or more info

We have a total of 17 clans at the moment. we do have a small team speak channel and we do regular raids. we are very experience in both the normal and nightmare raids. we help each other for any event if asked. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/AdeodatusOrder-of-Exile/1451805555114100?ref=bookmarks) we even have a facebook page. we consist of a good sum of experience player that can help with both advise and missions. we welcome all timezone and players but do note we use English as our main language. We are growing and are looking for active clans to join and size don't matter or at least in this scenario. for more info do ask me either in game or post a message here. Also we are constantly inviting so feel free to ask any time

Edited by Juzticus

Very cool. You guys are focused in making raids?

we are trying too but we only have 1 constant group at the moment and trying to make an alliance with groups for raid. it's our vision and goal at the moment. 

Excuse me sir, may I also join the alliance? My clan name is "World Dominator". my clan is basically of same principle, that is gathering experienced players. So I hope I can join this alliance.

hey yeah we have the same goal. but we do allow a few lower lvl to join if they have the will and goal to improve them self and not beg for freebies

Hi, Some friends and I have just made a clan, We're farely new (as clan, not players) and used to lead a Storm Clan. We are currently a Ghost Clan being remade, but are seeking to expand. We'd like to ask for an invite to the Alliance.

Clan: Arbiters Of Suda

Warlord: GodzLikeNore

~Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hey :)

I have a clan made up by friends and family and we'd like to get in to your alliance, if it is possible :P 

Also we are a Ghost clan.. but at least half of the ppl is active now.. the rest maybe in the future :)

Clan: Delta Clan

Warlord: Frots

Hello, my clan is looking for a new alliance and we'd like to kindly request to join yours. We are currently a Storm clan but obviously looking to expand further as time progresses. 

Clan: ContractKillers

Warlord: GhostYogurt

Hey Me and a few friends just started a little over a month ago and we are hoping to join this alliance we do want to do raids but we still need to gear a bit. My IGN is Tomaf2 our Clan name is 540 Ghosts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hopefully you are still inviting new clans, My friends and I have been playing for a while now, mostly just a small group of us. We were previously part of an alliance but it has been really inactive and we are looking for a more involved alliance to team up with.

Our clan name is "Order of the Crimson Ram".

It would be great to be part of an alliance willing to help out others and just generally be involved in the game.