Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overly Delayed Intro To A Random Person No One Knows

TheFapman69

It's been a year now since I actually started playing and I have no regrets for all the time I have spent on here. That being said, I've never given any kind of introduction here. So why not now?

I first learned of Warframe about 2 years ago while watching a live stream (one of my first mind you) by the ever so smooth Cryaotic (Some of you might even know him. <3 that voice) and it was about mid March I believe at the time, so obviously things were a lot different when I actually jumped in. Though at the time I only registered and started downloading, and stopped it. Since then I never looked back because of everything else I was trying to deal with at the time. Bad relationship that my stupid self kept up, school, personal issues. A year Later in May, I saw Warframe come up on my front page for Steam. I finally decided to check out the game, and stayed up till 6 AM playing first night. Today I'm now a MR18, proud Prime Access supporter (the $80 for Loki was so worth it), and look forward to staying on even more to maybe see the game get fully taken out of beta and get more attention.

-insert random waifu or funny gif or image here-