Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reborn Tenno Vanguard | Storm Clan - 100 Members | Recruitment Page | Complete Dojo + Research

F1ddleD1ddle

Hello!

In-game name: LedeniChavo

Steam name: Arkkan47

Warframe: Loki

Time Zone (GMT -/+): +1

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: I am getting bored of playing alone or with some random people. That is my main reason for wanting to join the clan, I enjoy the game as it is but i think it would be more fun if i had some friends to play it with.

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: I like participating in random lols and other shenanigans :3

In-game Name:BoristheBlade

Steam Name:----

Most used Warframe:Exalibur

Current Profile Rank: rank 2

Time Zone (GMT -/+): CET(GMT+1)

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: I dont play warframe everyday, but when I do, I want to play it with friendly people and simply enjoy the game and have fun :)

In-game Name: dushar
Steam Name: anderekoek
Most used Warframe: nyx,and now getting my trinity up to date
Current Profile Rank: 3
Time Zone (GMT -/+):+1 
Your reasons for applying to join our clan: seems like you're a nice bunch of people whom i wil have a great time with during my gaming times
Anything else you wish to tell us or express: i dont play realy often, there's more games i play and i have a busy personal non gaming life :)
however i do realy like to game when i get the chance to.

In-game Name:MGS85LU
Steam Name:mr_zero-x
Most used Warframe:Frost/Rhino/Volt
Current Profile Rank: rank 5

Reasons for applying: Im Playing this game almost everyday! I want to be in clan so i could help building the dojo se we can all create the new wea[ons :D
Edited by MGS85LU

You are both welcome to join our clan, dushar you have been invited. 

MGS85LU you are in a clan already, please leave your current clan and let us know so we can re-send you an invite +).

I just left the clan, pls send me a invite asap :)

Thank you XD!

n-game Name:EpyonDragon

Steam Name:hitokiribattousai_x
Most used Warframe:Frost/Loki/Volt/Trinity(volt and trinity busy lvling)
Current Profile Rank: rank 4

Reasons for applying:bored of playing just alone or qwith one of my only friends that plays the game actively and also wanna help contribute to the dojo so we all can lvl and get awesome gear.
Additional Note: I work mostly during the week but still manage to get some time in later in the day and play most on weekends.
Edited by EpyonDragon

In-game Name: Smelterz

Steam Name: iplayxboxtomuch

Most used Warframe: only have loki:(

Current Profile Rank:2 just about 3

Time Zone (GMT -/+): gmt-0

Your reasons for applying to join our clan:wanting to get back into the game after a while not playing

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: not really

In-game Name:mud_monkey

Steam Name:mud_monkey

Most used Warframe:ASH

Current Profile Rank:2 nearly 3

Time Zone (GMT -/+): GMT 0

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: I have been looking for a clan with a friendly community for a few days now and this one has caught my attention.

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: nothing more.

In-game Name: Adamusa

Steam Name: [CG.net]Geriatric Peasant

Most used Warframe: Volt

Current Profile Rank: Silver Initiate [2]

Time Zone (GMT -/+): GMT

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: I was told by a friend that this was a large, active and friendly clan. It sounded like the kind of group I'd like to play with and so he directed me here. PineappleJuice be his name.

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: I'm not an expert player, but neither am I completely new. So I'm not terrible at the game :P

Edited by Adamusa

In-game Name:RemixSW

Steam Name:remixsw

Most used Warframe:Ash

Current Profile Rank:4

Your reasons for applying to join our clan:I am a UK gamer looking for a active and friendly clan to play with  

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: i would be more than happy to help gather resources to help expand the clan further 

Hi! I'm a swedish 23 year old guy who plays bass and study to become a musicteacher. I play warframe casually, maybe 1-2 hours a day, but sometimes (when i don't have to write 10 pages of musicanthropology or something like that) i'll get in the mood and play for a long time.. 

In-game Name: Yossarian_

Steam Name: nitroman_

Most used Warframe: Ash

Current Profile Rank: 4 

Time Zone (GMT -/+): +2:00

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: It seems to be a chilled out clan that suits me and my needs. I would love to have access to all the cool features that are given to clans, meaning i'm definitely willing to contribute to research etc. :) Cheers! 

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: -

In-game Name: Umbra_Spectralis
Steam Name: Asura
Most used Warframe: Loki
Current Profile Rank: 1
Time Zone: GMT -5 (Central Standard Time)

Reasons for joining: Looking for a decent clan that doesn't mind how active or inactive I can be. Ready, willing, and able to contribute where needed and just to have fun playing Warframe.

In-game Name: TeixeiraT

Steam Name: Mr. Arcade

Most used Warframe: Loki/Rhino

Current Profile Rank: 3

Time Zone (GMT -/+): EST, Florida

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: Looking for a more cooperative experience when playing Warframe and this seems like a friendly legitimate clan to apply for.

Our recruiting has been closed for a short time but we are reopening again for about 5 - 6 new members, If the last 3 applicants TeixeiraT, Umbra_Spectralis, Yossarian_ and RemixSW are still interested, please let us know and we can get you invited. Yossarian you have already ben sent and invite becuase you were the only onenot in a clan currently, hope to see you all soon =).