Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Finally Got The Pluto Nav Segment To Go See The Void Trader, Only...

Kriegmarine

It really isn't... I'm MR7 and I'm not even on Pluto yet.

Besides, you have the other relays, do you not? I hear the Larunda Relay is all the rage nowadays anyway (I'm serious, it's always full over there).

Edit: I forgot to mention that the Larunda Relay is in Mercury, the second planet you unlock.

Then 

What's the point of relays?

Why are there so many and not one relay?

What would make them lock relays to Mastery? Children...immature players?

Why does Baro jump from relay to relay?

SOunds like all the children are at that relay...

I don't get it. If Mastery is useless because it grants anything, people complain. If mastery means something (unlock nodes, weapons, slots and so on) people complain because MR doesn't mean nothing more than 'how many trash weapons a player had ranked up'. 

That's how things works. Back in my days, the FIRST aid people were used to give to new players was: 'before doing anything, unlock every node'. Back in my days it was because of alerts, now it has more purposes. But it's still true. 

And it's not that hard to do so. Level up a weapon take 1h leeching, 2-3 hours alone. It's not that difficult. Also, a lot of weapons can be bought with credits (all Mk1 one, a few others like Lato and Lex and, so, their akimbo versions too). Just do it.

To be fair, no one was expecting relays to be mastery locked, so you can't blame them...

Also, what does clearing the star chart have anything to do with mastery level? Mastery Exp seems like it only is gained from leveling non-forma'd, non-potatoe'd equipment. 

Since nobody else corrected this:

Adding a potato has no relevance to gaining mastery xp.  You gain xp the first time you rank up an item, potatoed or not.

Also, you do gain a bit of mastery xp by completing all the nodes on a planet.  Mostly from gear though.

Yeah mastery locking is sort of a problem nowadays and a lot of forum talk has been about it, maybe a change will be soon?

Also the hyena pack is easier to solo than in a group because you only have to fight 2