Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Vs Ember: Durability Analysis

w00tm0ng3r

By far this is the big issue. Walking over the toxic cloud seems to only be 1 damage a tick, but for people that can get to Wave 40 reliably, there's so much talk about them essentially being walking nukes. That list of contradictions and mixed up data all over don't help anyone :S

As Sagami said, you take tons of damage (rough rule of thumb: ancient level + 10) while in direct contact with the ancient. Once you walk away the damage per tick goes down to 1-5. 

Wait Iron Skin only lasts 13 seconds now? o.0

Yes it got ninja nerfed. Continuity still works thank god unlike for rhino stomp.

rhinonono.png

375 platinum pls.... plssss....

Could anyone tell me the logic behind making the worst frames the most expensive ones?

He's also the only frame locked behind mastery rank XD For some reason Ash is also ridiculously expensive while also being pretty bad. Frost at least justifies his price tag, though since just about everyone picked up frost prime maybe not so much anymore.

If I remember, Poison damage does ignore armor but I am not sure about damage reduction. Though the damage difference on Toxic Ancients is a bit odd where some people claim to take 50+ damage a tick and others 1 damage per tick. The Toxic Cloud the Ancient emits deals ~50 initial damage, then deals 1-5 damage a tick for 5 seconds after you leave the Toxic Cloud, and it renews the ability as long as you stay in the cloud, dealing 50 damage per tick as it continues to renew while your in the cloud.

I'm a little confused that you're confused when you seem to know exactly what the answer is :P

I'm not a fan of completel immunity or complete vulnerability. But I do like 80% reduction to both toxic and disruption effects while Iron Skin is active.

Yes, this means that Ancient Disruptors will need more than an all-or-nothing effect to their attacks.