Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Packs And Platinum Price Revamp

yojimbo287

Although I detest using forums and will more than likely not come back to this post, I have a few ideas that I would like to spread through the warframe community and allow the developers to see what you guys think.

My first idea for the game would be resource packs that can be acquired through credits.  I would love to see the resource packs because I usually have very limited game-play time and usually only appear for a few minutes at a time so resource gathering for blueprints can become a long tedious task to gather either the very rare materials or a necessary resource that drops in very little quantities.  I do recognize that either grinding or hunting for resources is definitely part of the fun, some people do not have the time.

My second thought is to revamp Platinum worth and values.  If you are like me, you do not have $20 to use to get a new warframe and are lucky to have even $10 or its other country equivalent to spend on games.  I feel that lowering the price for a full warframe would  or changing how much platinum you can receive from $10 would be highly appreciated or at least make fully made warframes available through credits at a much larger price than the blueprint and credits required to make it.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.