Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

250+ Hrs Played On Steam, Still No Rifle Multishot?

Luxangel7

about 110 hours into the game i got my first rifle multishot... ironically I got the second one on the very next mission that I've done. Still no sword freeze damage mod or puncture/multishot for other weapons.

The multishot mods do drop after the drop rate fix. I came into the game after U7 and the mod rate fix. I acquired all the multishot mods after tremendous amounts of grinding for it on Xini and Kiste (~180 hours.) I can only say keep at it.

I was about to make this same thread. I got a pistol multishot on Xini, im 268 hrs in, thats the only multishot ive ever seen. I cant find ice for the rifle either. Its hard to play knowing that its just luck, and doing the same maps over and over again and again. Maybe ill pick up the game again if they increase drop rate but its just frustrating right now.

Pro Tips:

3 Flows on Sedna.

7 Shotgun multishot on Sedna.

5 Pistol multishot on Sedna.

13 Steamline on Xini.

7 Melee armor Pen on Sedna.

4 Rifle multishot on Sedna.

Hope this help.

Edited by Zokkoven

I'd only received rifle multishot (5 of them, wish I could give oP one) until yesterday, when in the same series of Exta runs I got both a shotgun and pistol ones. Honestly I wouldn't concentrate so much on it, that's what drove me personally insane. I decided to focus on working for warframes/weapons and let mods come second. 

Poor guy!
150 hours and i have EVERY mod with doubles of most of them except for the 3 crap new ones...and i have no interest in any of them except maybe arrow explode for my Paris that is gathering space dust

Never had any issues finding any of the weapon mods

Rarest mods it seems in my personal playtime have been Focus, Continuity and Flow

One thing i never do is Fuse RARE mods...much better to use the bulk common mods and fusion cores to upgrade em, cause on new Frames its better to have a lower spec Flow for example and a maxed out one for later