Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Gameplay.

Mageroeth

I feel that this portion of the game is lacking currently we have 3stealth warframes Which are Ash Banshee and Loki (to some degree) and only one stealth weapon paris, and a stealth sentinel which is wyrm. I think it would be a good idea to add more weapon, mods, and melee that compliment stealth gameplay.

For example a Mod like.

From the shadows - Damage on unalerted enemies increases by 150% (may need balance)

We need a secondary weapon that doesn't alert enemies because currently if your playing stealth the only way to go is paris. (i'm not sure but i heard there's a sniper rifle that can also stealth kill.)

And for melee change daggers into stealth weapons where you can execute enemies if you get close enough because at this current time they really don't hold a place in warframes melee scene i think this would be a good way to make them viable.

What do you guys think?

I think you've been neglecting the dev posts and streams that have already touched on stealth...And I believe U8 will come with the Throwing Knives, those will go hand in hand with Paris and Glaive for a silent loadout. There's also Banshee's "Silence", you can make an area silent basically and shoot enemies and they won't care, but of course if they are seen getting killed you'll still alert them and what not. Ash's "Shuriken" is also a good way to get silent kills. Stealth attacks yield a small bonus damage as well, you're just touching on things that have already been talked through, there's not much more until DE decides to focus some time on stealth mechanics some more.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Wyrm is not the stealth sentinel, he's the "offensive" one, Shade is the "defensive" one, which has "Ghost" to cloak you. Can't believe I also left out &#!'s "Bladestorm" and Loki's "Invisibility", but on the point of sentinels having Wyrm equipped messes with Loki's "Invisibility", I haven't tried it with Ash, but it still gets targets so it gives you away and what not.

Edited by OrtuOcelot

and a stealth sentinel which is wyrm.

For some reason i can't equip the ability Ghost on my wyrm. So much for stealth.

But seriously, i agree with stealth mods and there are throwing knives coming i think next patch.