The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Zone Unknown Now Recruiting -->All Are Welcome<--

(PSN)LVDOCR3V

TOURS OF CLAN DOJO ARE AVAILABLE - REPLY TO THIS TO RECEIVE AN INVITE TO PARTY AND DOJO :)

We have been on warframe ever since it was released on PS4, we have gradually been building on our clan dojo despite our clan member being limited to 5 people.. Until now. We are a group of now 4 active members. We have a extremely large dojo and we are looking to have new members who want to help us build it to make it even bigger. We are a friendly clan and are very welcoming to anyone who wants to join us in great succession. We are very experienced players but we do not restrict you from joining because of your level, we just require you to have knowledge of the games core mechanics. 

We will always help each other and support each other by assisting in farming or helping each other gather prime parts as well as leveling up. For more inexperienced players that would like to join our clan.

We have many items already researched and ready for you to pick up and we hope that you will contribute to the clan and support everything we do.

We also have a ranking system which allows you the opportunity to rank up through the clan every 2 weeks.

Our clan is always going to be open for recruitment so just message me and you may be a part of our clan/family c: 

Zone Unknown is a temporary name and we will change it as soon as we all agree on a new name. Suggestions are welcome.

We require you to be able to speak English and have a mic as we will always be working together. 

(Age/Gender/Experience does not matter, just be nice and you'll probably be invited to the clan) 

Edited by (PS4)LVDOCR3V

Hey im just asking here whether if I could join your clan, here's everything bout' me:

IGN: Rammyun (PSN)

Additional information:

I just played the PS4 version of warframe a week ago and yes, I am still a starter.

My warframe is a Chroma and my weps are pretty much basics besides my

melee weapon, which is the Silva and Aegis. I have a microphone and well...

yeah, average english, but good enough for talking and all that at least LOL

Hit me up later :D Thanks.

IGN: Rammyun (PSN)

Today at 5-6 pm (GMT +1) you'll be invited into the party and we'll play with you, give you a tour of the dojo and explain to you more about the clan. Once we all agree on whether to let you in or not (chances are, we will. We are pretty welcoming :D) we will show you around and help you out with anything you need (I.e leveling up, gathering resources, finding weapons and trading items for platinum).