The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Storm Of The Voids

Erukyo

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by. I am Erukyo, the Grandmaster of the Storm of the Voids clan. This small ghost clan has been around for some time, though most of the old members have stopped playing for some time now, and have been removed.

With just me and my general, OrokittyMir left, I have come here to the forums in search of new tenno to add to our ranks.

Currently our dojo is equipped with every type of lab as well as a trading post and treasury. You may even be pleased to find that we have almost every single research option unlocked (save perhaps two or three that are in progress).

Mir and I are rather active, though our schedules are a bit tight since we both work full time. My off days are Wednesday and Thursday, on which I can be seen on at random times, whereas Mir is off on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I work during the day so I usually get home and can start playing around maybe 8 pm EST on any given night, whereas Mir works nights, so the best times to find him tend to be in the wee early morning hours if it isn't the weekend.

We both have microphones and can chat, though we have not set a 'team speak' type program just yet.

We look forward to seeing new recruits, both newbies and veterans alike to help fill out our ranks and aid us in our fight against those who would corrupt our solar system.

Good Tidings Fellow Tenno, and Safe Travels