Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Almost All In Game Purchasable Items Only Platinum

Genjutsu_Master_Itachi

Guys dont you find the new price a little more expensive(platinum only) .I cant even find a single weapon to buy  with  credit also blue prints are useless(doesn't exactly say the ingredients)So i end up buying blueprints which have rare items  and cant find them.This game is supposed to be F2P(free to play) and i know its in beta phase but plz provide more options for Player like us who can only contribute less to premium access.

​The latest price revamp is also very much unfavorable to Free players

Edited by Genjutsu_Master_Itachi

Buy blueprints. Farm Materials. Build items/warframes. So easy. Oh, and use google. You crying, because now, you got nothing after 5 hour gameplay? OMG!

Edited by nkeyz

Pretty much every blueprint has one rare ingredient. Just buy the blueprint you want and go farm the mats.

You can hover over each planet on the solar system and it tells you what mats you can find on that planet. The rare mats are almost always dropped by bosses on the assassination mission for each planet.

Stop whining, dude. This game has done it completely right. You can take a shortcut and buy things with platnium, or buy blueprints, farm materials and build it. I bought the founders pack to support the game (and buy things that arent available through credits), but I still buy blueprints because its fun. The feeling you get when your warframe finally is finished after a week was put into it, don't you just love it?

Warframe did the f2p:p2w ratio just right imo.

Edited by SwiftChesus

@SwiftChesus

Farming is not a problem(except fr the rare items) but they should provide a little more option fr new players ,so far can only see 2 items purchasable through credit and rest all others are locked out of platinum and xp

@nkeyz

by the way its my 21 hrs gameplay

Edited by Genjutsu_Master_Itachi

Farming is not a problem(except fr the rare items) but they should provide a little more option fr new players ,so far can only see 2 items purchasable through credit and rest all others are locked out of platinum and xp

Buy the Braton. It's a solid, dependable rifle.

But don't sell off your MK-I Braton yet, rank it to 30 first.

EDIT: Also quote posts to 'reply' to them. More or less.

Edited by Shion963

What do you not understand about "Free to PLAY"? -_- it's a game you do't BUY, you can PLAY it for FREE...does not mean everything within it will be FREE was well...I'm sure DE has their reasons and doubt they'd discuss 'em now, if anytime, but it sure will suck on the new players so I can agree on that.

What do you not understand about "Free to PLAY"? -_- it's a game you do't BUY, you can PLAY it for FREE...does not mean everything within it will be FREE was well...I'm sure DE has their reasons and doubt they'd discuss 'em now, if anytime, but it sure will suck on the new players so I can agree on that.

i am playing  F2P games like LoL and prety much understand the F2P concept . what i just mean to say that the new price policy sucks on new players.

Well they say the first impression is the last impression

@nkeyz

Blue prints doesn't say the ingredient needed so i often end up buying weapons with rare items

U might wanna try looking on the wiki and even the Info panel of the planet Says all materials that have a change to Drop.

As for those Rares u are looking for best place is Either Defense missions on the planet that has the item u need

Or kill the boss on that planet a few times.

i am playing  F2P games like LoL and prety much understand the F2P concept . what i just mean to say that the new price policy sucks on new players.

Well they say the first impression is the last impression

Lol is Moba game. The game is supposed to be balanced between all champions. Cosmetic is the only reason to keep Moba games alive. Same as Dota 2 , Hero of Newerth( Pay to play before but failed, switch to cosmetic and free to play).  

Every good free to play has a restriction , mostly for Slot things.De already give you free cosmetic through alerts. The only restriction is Slots which is same as every good free to play games. "Good" means no affect to the gameplay itself. If you have played enough " Free to play" games, you will realize that Warframe probably the best free to play shooting game so far. Do you want " 30 days" guns once u purchased and others spend $10 to get permanent and better stat guns?

I got almost all weapons and warframes by just simply farm it. I only used platinum for weapon slots, colors, skins. 

Edited by Zokkoven