Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How I Fixed The Stuck At Downloading New Content

NeoDarkSider

This is how it started. I reinstalled the game thru Steam. Launched the game. The launcher started to download ~6mb and then got stuck forever. I reinstalled the game again. The launcher got stuck again after the ~6mb. I read thru the forum on how to fix it. And this is what I did.

1. Cleared temp files in windows explorer. As suggest in a forum post. (Not sure if it did anything)

2. Closed all browsers in back ground. (Not sure if this did anything)

3. Launched the game. Got stuck. Clicked on options. And clear the downloaded cache. (Finally progress from here)

4. The launcher started to download ~1mb and then got stuck for a minute.

5. The launcher then started download ~1.2 gb.

6. The launcher finished the download and it seemed to be stuck again at Downloading new content...

7. But the progress bar was moving...very slowly...~15min for the last part of the progress bar.

8. Then everything was good to go. Hit play and I'm in the game.

One more thing some where between step 4 or 5 there was the EULA window.

Good luck. I hope this helps. I don't anyone to miss an important ? alert mission.

erm, by clearing the download cache, you are actually deleting the whole game client (you are downloading the whole client again)

if you have slow internet speed like about 14 KBps i don't recommend to clear the download cache.

I had this issue so much today. I'm trying to play it through Steam (maybe that's my problem?). Finally went ahead and cleared the download cache. That cleared the problem for me, after trying many other things. :)

Edited by TangoKilo