Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What can I do after I max out my warframes stats ?

xXDeathLordXx

I am level 15 right now on my current warframe excalibur but I dont know what to do now, ive maxed all his stats and now after I level up im going to have an extra point. I hope in the full version you dont really need to buy pro with real money to actually get to your full potential. I hate when games are "free to play" and then while in game "needs real money" to actually reach your characters full potential. That really is a buzzkill. Make some weapons or something you need to use platinum on or something but the characters potential? Really?

I am level 15 right now on my current warframe excalibur but I dont know what to do now, ive maxed all his stats and now after I level up im going to have an extra point. I hope in the full version you dont really need to buy pro with real money to actually get to your full potential. I hate when games are "free to play" and then while in game "needs real money" to actually reach your characters full potential. That really is a buzzkill. Make some weapons or something you need to use platinum on or something but the characters potential? Really?

That's what free to play usually means. There are micro-transactions and they keep the devs from starving. If you don't like that, there are a whole lot of freeware games out there for you to try out.

What you can do to improve your Warframe now is equip different, better mods.

That's what free to play usually means. There are micro-transactions and they keep the devs from starving. If you don't like that, there are a whole lot of freeware games out there for you to try out.

What you can do to improve your Warframe now is equip different, better mods.

They would do just fine selling armours and weapons and appearance items, they dont have to limit you and make this a pay to win game. Because if pro stays platinum us free players will get underpowered really really fast and everyone who does pay will be the most overpowered.

Paying for items/upgrades/etc is how free to play games work. I hardly think that spending what is probably going to be around $5 - $10 for a character upgrade is something to complain about.

You should be supporting companies that make games like this, not complaining that you don't get the best upgrades for free.

It's not a matter of getting free upgrades. It's about not interupting the current game dynamic by going "Hey you should pay money for this." Many successful cash shop games are so because they ask you to pay for cosmetic items. TF2 made more money than ever by allowing you to buy hats, when at the sametime, the hats can be dropped. The drop rate is ridiculously low but it is an option to you. Locking a skill tree is no different than WoW letting you try the game to level 20. Difference is, WoW never claims to be free.

Sadly, unless you are WoW, adopting a cash shop model is best. Allowing players to enjoy and invest into your game, where they actually want to spend some money without feeling like they need to. Vindictus by Nexon never made me feel like I had to spend money to enhance my gear just to be able to fight raid bosses with other people that do, my characters can have all their abilities maxed out without spending a dime.

Locking skills is not the way to go, cause you're literally shoving it into people's throats all the time when they open they open their skill tree. Game that followed this model has not done well, and we want to see this game do well.