Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Must Be Pistol Or Shotgun For Primary Weapon

Couponbook

Just because pistols are listed as secondary weapons (and btw: there are only pistols in secondary - so if you want pistols as primary, do you want rifles as secondary as well?), that doesn't mean you're not allowed to play whole missions only with pistols. ;)

Heck, in Defense, every now and then I try to play one wave only with pistols, just to gain experience for them and break the routine.

Edited by 0cZc0bibliothekar

Just because pistols are listed as secondary weapons (and btw: there are only pistols in secondary - so if you want pistols as primary, do you want rifles as secondary as well?), that doesn't mean you're not allowed to play whole missions only with pistols. ;)

Heck, in Defense, every now and then I try to play one wave only with pistols, just to gain experience for them and break the routine.

i want to use primary pistol and secondary pistol. i dont like rifle.

i want to use primary pistol and secondary pistol. i dont like rifle.

I'll bite.

How about a new primary slot that is a combination of weapons, like a pistol+melee weapon combo. With a big high caliber pistol, your regular attacks slash/stab combo with the melee weapon and aiming brings up the pistol for accurate shots. With a machine pistol it's reversed; you spray from the hip and the aim button sets up a heavy charge attack.

High caliber pistol = Sniper ammo.

Rapier + Flintlock style, long reload, single shot mag, super high damage pistol shot while aming. Lots of quick stab moves from the hip fire that stun and go through armor like a thrust weapon.

Machine pistol = rifle ammo

Giant mace and an automatic machine pistol, moving around firing hap hazardly to make enemies duck for cover, apply elemental and stun effects, or break shields as you advance to bring up the mace and smash them.

Edited by VKhaun

Ah. Well, the point in having rifle/shotgun/sniper as primary and pistols as secondary is, that even when you run out of ammo for one of your guns, you still have another that uses different ammo. If you had pistols as primary and secondary, they would use the same ammo-pool. So once you run out of pistol-ammo, you fully have to rely on your abilities and melee until you have looted some ammo-boxes. And tbh, to me the Burston is more of a MP than a rifle.