The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Clan Zhandragon][Pvp]

Zhandragon

[NA][PC]

INTRODUCTION

Hello Fellow Tenno,

Do you want to be a Dragon?

I am an MR19 player and the founder and lead mod of /r/warframepvp on reddit, which hosts helpful information for newer and older players and also serves as a platform for announcing tournaments and competitions

Some of you my have also seen me at TennoLive2015 or in the livestream, where I was the bboy in the Narta Recreation Contest.

After over a year in the making solo, I am opening my dojo and offering my resources and knowledge to aid other Tenno in the game. We have all research done and all rooms, 5 duelling rooms and the largest garden in the server, as well as fully integrated teleportation.

Our mission is simple: build a friendly and close-knit community which loves PVP and take over the galaxy.

We aspire to produce avid PVP players who will one day dominate the Conclave and rise to the challenge of surpassing other clans such as Six Feet Under, the top PVP clan in the server.

Speaking of Six Feet Under, we are currently in an alliance with them as part of FATE.

We also hope to take over the dark sectors and ostensibly rule the server (we'll be nice, I promise), so that we may PVP among the rails.

Our clan hosts duels and conclave matches as well as clan raids and void runs and will assist newer players, and gives out rewards for participating in duels, win or lose.

Promotion comes easily- contribute and you will be rewarded.

REQUIREMENTS

Be excellent to each other

Love PVP

Be active (we are not strict on this rule, but if you disappear for over a month, well...)

HOW TO APPLY

Please forward all inquiries to either myself in this thread or in game, or to our public relations officer, Elder Dragon theperfected117. All admissions will be held on a case by case basis.

Be excellent to each other, Tenno, and see you in the Conclaves!

-Zhandragon

Edited by Zhandragon

• 4 months later...

IGN: YomaBlood

In Game time: 3682H

MR: 17

Have mic and Team speak, fluent English but is not my first language.

Really competitive player and often like to push myself to the limit in order to win.

Coming back to the game after a really long break( before Parkour 2.0), i'm looking for an active clan that will help light the spark again, i enjoy all the aspects of this game and i'm a decent player, i'll just need a lil help in order to get back in track to my prime since i've been offline for a while now. Really hoping to hear from you guys, and this is not my first clan either, usually my previous clans would get too casual or inactive for my taste. Have a decent collection of warframes, wpns and mods.