The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scion Ibin Orokin Is Looking For Recruits Of Any Mastery Rank

(PSN)Fen_Integrum

Our Clan Emblem: BTLiQFI.png

We are a helpful Shadow Clan, and we love to hang out together.

We have regular platinum contests, and other fun contests where rare .

Nobody may collect a Platinum bounty until they have been active for 6 weeks in Scion Ibin Orokin.

Nobody will be required to provide Credits to the Dojo, EVER. I provide all resources out of my own pocket, or other Warlords do. We may ask for help from time to time as items requiring Nitain, but otherwise, we got it covered.

Nobody will be required to provide resources for Dojo Research, EVER. I provide all resources out of my own pocket.

We eagerly help new members acquire items they need or want via Keyshare. 

We eagerly help new members acquire mods, resources, or other items that they may need. 

About the Warlord: I am Fenrushak, and I am Mastery Rank 20, and I own everything in the game that came after Tethras Doom, save for a few archwing. While I own numerous other games, and both of the next gen consoles, I tend to play this almost exclusively, and find it a joy to assist other clan members. If I have it to spare, it is as good as yours, and since I have everything I need from the Syndicates, I collect standing solely to provide Syndicate mods and weapons to Clanmates. I am married with no children, and my wife supports my gaming. I have no children yet, but look forward to eventually, but I hope that by then I have a strong and fully populated Storm Clan to leave as an inheritance. 

PsiKorps is a professional gamer that is very kind, and polite, and is extremely helpful. He is very good about keeping the clan informed of updates, breaks in service, as well as other scenarios that may affect our clan. He helps maintain discipline in our language, as he has a cool son that is also a member of our clan, but he rarely asks much of us. He is very informed on all things Warframe, and is only inches away from matching Fenrushaks MR19.

All we ask in Scion Ibin Orokin, is that you make appearances once a week, or more.

DEMOTIONS/PROMOTIONS:  

For every two weeks of regular activity, we will promote you one rank, up to the point of of Raijin. At Raijin, you are given your very own room to decorate, which nobody will interfere with. Further promotion requires more dedication and charity to lower ranked members, as well as integrity, and fairness, but are rewarded with Platinum Bounties.

For every two weeks of inactivity, a member will be demoted, unless they provide me a reason for why they are offline for such a long time, as we realize that life happens. 

Does this clan sound interesting? By all means, PM me, or Psikorps. 

We also have a Facebook group, for those members that are not worried about getting to know us personally. 

As for details, and if you are interested in a tour of our good sized dojo, then by all means, PM me and the clan leaders, and we will be eager to provide for you a tour.

Blessings,

Fenrushak.

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

• 6 months later...