The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redesign Sentinials

Sorakamii

Im okay with the current "pet" design, but wouldnt it be better to give them some sort of effect.Instead of them just floating there like statues,give them actual animations.Make them as if they were transformers mini-bots.they could be part of the Warframe,and when you begin a mission, it "transforms" or does what ever animation you decide into its sentinal form. Also, give them some sort of special look...too me...mabye just me but they look really boreing and uninteresting. If they are pets to the warframe,shouldnt there be a varity of them intead of floating object 1 and 2.You guys in the comments should say ideas of "pets" you would like to see.

I like the idea of the sentinel being a device equiped on a warframe that deploys when you start a mission.

But I whole heartedly disagree with the idea of having "super kawaii ugu" pets floating around.

We already have customizable skins/parts for them, and in my opinion that's all there really should be, until a third sentinel (different in fuction to the former two) is released.

Mabye a snake that does Nyx's mind control and will only stop if the one it controls is killed....mabye the sentinals could have nerfed versions of the Warframes powers...so like a fire,ice,posion,smoke,ect snake or other animal style sentinals

Exactly...the

Kamikaze sentinal. or a sentinal created purely by teslas. maybe a mini saryn that spams 4 all match. I dont know, im interested to see what they come out with.

Exactly the current design is really boring,but i really want to see how they get them to be part of the warframe