Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprints In Alerts Talk And Few Small Ideas

Seamur

Before I start ranting I want to actually thank DE for making Warframe truly "free to play" game. Where nearly everything is available for all players. Even if we have to wait a little for certain weapon to appear in alert we will eventually get it.
However as game progresses we will get more and more alert only weapons/skins/warframe parts... and with current system it will be harder and harder to actually get that one item we want.
I'm sure someone already voiced that problem but with update 8 "coming soon" I think it should be addressed right away, before it becomes bigger issue.
Also artifacts... I hope you are working on system to replace current artifacts because getting rifle scavenger for over 9000th time... IS annoying (not to mention fact that they are suppoused to be artifacts... not common junk)

As for constructive ideas...
Significant increase of % that alert would have BP as reward should be added immidietly. Sadly that won't solve problem completely. It would work for now and for stuff implemented in update 8.
Other idea is to let players choose their reward. As example after each livestream there is potato alert but some people want reactor and some want catalyst. Let them choose ! After completing alert pop up would appear to choose either yellow potato or blue potato ! Additionally you could add crafting materials as third choice.
With that kind of system it would be easier to avoid frustration from artifact spam and it would increase chances that we get something we need/want.

Someone else suggested potatoes to be craftable into each other, ie, buying a blueprint on the market to change a frame potato into a gun potato and vise versa with the potato as an ingridient. Would solve that issue without having to redo the mechanics of the '?' alerts.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41625-potatoe-for-potato/'>Potatoes for Potato Thread Link Thingy

Someone else suggested potatoes to be craftable into each other, ie, buying a blueprint on the market to change a frame potato into a gun potato and vise versa with the potato as an ingridient. Would solve that issue without having to redo the mechanics of the '?' alerts.

Potatoes for Potato Thread Link Thingy

issue is decreased chance to get X bp from alert as more different blueprints are added

potato after livestream was just example how it could be executed

Still limited choices (I already have every ? BP I want, why get any of the 50 others?) but some would be good. For instance, a Vauban alert where you get to pick any one part.

+1, good idea.

as third option it could be crafting material, considering update 8 it could be really nice addition

and sure if DE plans on releasing more warframes exclusive to platinum/alert then single alert with option to choose which part of that warframe we need would be really awesome

(I can imagine with current system to take roughly 2-3 months to get vauban, considering that we can always miss alert unless we stay 24/7 on pc)