Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Vacuum Of Space

Vard

Does it bother anyone else that in Warframe, the vacuum of space isn't pulling things out of the ship?

What if when shooting out the glass, instead of the air sucking out and shields going down until you hack a panel, This would happen instead:

for about 3 or 5 seconds, until the secondary window cover automatically closes, any Small/medium enemies near the glass are sucked out into space. Thus killing them.

Maybe even incorporate a mechanic that players could get "almost" sucked out too. Grabbing onto the windows edge, and have to pull themselves back in by mashing a key or something

((perhaps it would be necessary that only the player who shot the glass could be affected by it, to prevent greifing))

also it could be cool if at the end of each level, when you get into the pod and leave the airlock open, if all nearby enemies got sucked out? 

I just feel this has been overlooked, it doesn't feel right as is

The DE mentioned in Livestream #5 that they have considered making a cool levitating effect some time soon. I think Geoff even said that they have the set of codes for it, if I remember correctly.

Edited by Pull

Actually since the ships have true artificial gravity (or at least it seems like it is) so things shouldn't really be sucked out. But even so floating around in space would be pretty cool.

I see what you mean, but when you break a window wouldn't the artificial gravity be lost?