The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roguedrones An 18+ Clan

Knightmarez

I present to you my multi-game-hardcore-clan, RogueDrones.

We started in eve and spread to Steam.
I myself have been a die-hard fan of war-frame right from the earliest beta.
We are extremely picky. RogueDrone for life!

We want to eventually submit teams for professional gaming, so good teamwork attitude is a must!

This is the preview video for our 'dojo-tour'.

Join our steam-group and ask there for more info.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RogueDrones

Edited by Knightmarez

rd_Rhinox the Rhino Prime. Tanking is my forte in gaming. Here in Warframe I exceed in the pistols, the AKSomati is my current choice for now, and all tanks need a big boom, the Opticor fills that role. The Galatine is a very nice heavy hitter, with Cleaving Whirlwind added. Three words: "Spin to win." A Sunika Kubrow is my follower. 

Before I joined RogueDrone I drifted from one game to the next without really diving into it. I'd play the story-line sure and might do some multi-player but I had no long-term teammates to have my back. Now I have a direction, I am the Sheild of the clan.

Hello dash78u12 the valkyr I love melee specifically dual wielding weapons and before i joined the rogue drones I was on many games and warframe caught my eye and I was a noob but with the help of the rogue drones I ascended to new heights that I never knew were possible and for the first time I felt appreciated and truly welcomed into the absolutely fantastic clan that is rogue drones. I highly recommend joining this life changing group of extraordinary people.    

Military personnel are especially welcome for their positive attitude and good teamwork skills 

Rules: 

In return not only are members are part of an exclusive elite community. 
That - play modded games. 
- have tournament winners in our ranks 
- gift eachother games on steam from the deals. 

The donations helps with clan Server costs. (voice coms, hosting servers for games etc) 
Custom Artwork made personally by knightmarez for any game. 
As a result *we will* bring our best to any game. 

- You must have a microphone. It’s settings must be up to standard for everyone else. 

- 18+ adults and we have adult conversations. 

- All players will be in ‘uniform’. This means wearing the tag ‘rd’ at all times whilst gaming. 

- Like body builders at the gym, all rd members bring the best they can. 

- No poor behaviour against other RD (Deliberate Team killing, Hacking, rudeness, verbal bullying etc) 
This can be defined as and when on a case by case basis. 

- You can't be in any other clans, guilds, squadrons, etc. that plays a game played by the clan. 

*RogueDrones for life!* 

- If you do play a new game, you are expected to expand the RD into this new game. 
RD clan members must use only (1) game name for in games, forums, voice communications, etc, to prevent confusion. 

Clan Policies: 

Show up, help out where needed, and have fun with the clan. 
NO cheating. 
NO abusive language. 
NO hacking. 
Like a Gym, leave your rest of your life behind when you log in. 
Treat people fairly. Act civil and friendly. 
When pubbing always play on the same team as your fellow clanmates whenever possible. 
If someone has a question? Post it on your clan message board, unless it is personal. 
Help other members of the clan. 
Everyone, should expect to spend 10% of their "clan play time", helping the clan. 
If you are going to be gone a long time (1 month) post a message.

Edited by Knightmarez

Hey there RD Gzero here i am a Mesa/vaIkyr/aImost any warframe fighter, My weapons are Dread,Akzani and Jat Kittag [iove that meIee weapon] and with my IoveIy sunika kubrow : Kung Fury :3, Thanks to the awesome members Iike Knightmarez and Rhinox and DarkAngeI it reaIIy made it fun to pIay onIine games such as warframe and aIot of other games, 

So if anyone who reads this hasn't joined yet and is a fun person to pIay with hope you find us and see if u fit in ^^

Greetings and a nice day from 

RD Gzero :3

• 4 weeks later...

I present to you my multi-game-hardcore-clan, RogueDrones.

We started in eve and spread to Steam.

I myself have been a die-hard fan of war-frame right from the earliest beta.

We are extremely picky. RogueDrone for life!

We want to eventually submit teams for professional gaming, so good teamwork attitude is a must!

This is the preview video for our 'dojo-tour'.

Join our steam-group and ask there for more info.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RogueDrones

You guys are awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome XD

Well, once you get a microphone and join our chat rooms my members will help you in the right direction.
This includes
1: lists of websites we have found that help with playing warframe

2: guidance on how to discover your own unique play-style (do you like shotguns? rapid fire? snipers?)
3: how to run your own economy in the game.

And so on and so forth, get that microphone ! :)

^ lol spelling. I highly recommend Dreadfear56, been playing with him for guessing 2 weeks now? We are talking on coms as well. Fun guy. He was a part of a clan but said that due to the inactivity he left and asked about joining us.

• 3 weeks later...