Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Fix Rhino Skin - Message To De

Drem

Basically many people are mad of the recent Rhino nerf. I'm not a Rhino user , never really liked it , but I've figured out a way to buff the Rhino Skin but not to its previous state. According to the warframe wikia , Rhino Skin is currently unaffected by the Focus mod. So my thought is , in order to bring back Rhino's potential of being a tank , you should make it so that Focus affects Rhino Skin and makes it possible to achieve a 100% damage resistance. It's basically a way to make the Rhino playable again , but people would still have to work for it in order to achieve Rhino's full potential again. Just a thought.

the problem WAS 100% damage resistence.

and its not broken. its that he has little else now. they need to make all of his skills useful so people can get over the fact that rhino=/=iron skin now.

it was the only reason he was used. and it was a broken skill.

Great solution would be that it starts with complete invulnerability and then gradually goes down to certain degree of damage reduction before expiring.

Or maybe go in the opposite direction, so he still has to take damage but being able to withstand the damage will reward you with complete invulnerability. So the damage reduction builds up, instead of complete invulnerability straight off.