Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Earth Spy Missions Is Fun So Stealth 2.0 And Better Stealth Mechanic Please?

So I tried the new earth spy missions those water falls along the vaults are fun renewed some of my interest for the game especially doing it in 2-man cell squads it makes you feel "NINJA" now if we can only have better stealth mechanics liking being able to hide temporarily in the environment not reliant on cloak or invisibility that every frame can use something like a better "SOFT COVER" system that allows you to peak for enemies like hide under pipes and soft cover and peak from walls cling to edges and being able to initiate stealth attacks from these positions or even aerial assassinations incorporating this with our standard game modes would be really interesting. And while you at it AI 2.0 would be a good compliment to this as well. 

EDIT: the new pherloic phermones can be expounded upon and we should have more of distracting gear tools like that smoke bombs that can be gear items, decoy like gear and diversionary tactics would really compliment this game and make it truly the best out there.

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

I feel the A.I.  in warframe is kinda stupid, no offense to the programmers.

I literally walked about 45 degrees to the side of a crewman 5 meters away and he didn't notice (I was Valkyr).  I know this game is supposed to make me feel like a ninja, but that is just stupid people.  How would you not notice a orange warframe that probably was known by every Corpus goon out there because of Alad V?  The A.I. for enemies needs to be refined, I am feeling bored about doing stealth.

I literally walked about 45 degrees to the side of a crewman 5 meters away and he didn't notice (I was Valkyr).  I know this game is supposed to make me feel like a ninja, but that is just stupid people.  How would you not notice a orange warframe that probably was known by every Corpus goon out there because of Alad V?  The A.I. for enemies needs to be refined, I am feeling bored about doing stealth.

Agreed better enemy AI

seriously. I've been at the end of a big tile drawing my bow and the enemies across the tile that are facing away instantly notice me, yet I can walk past the guy in the corpus spy missions that face the door. It's not just stupid, it's inconsistent. We need a better AI before we get spy 2.0.. because right now it wouldn't matter.