The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dubstep Ninjas [Looking For Active Players | 22 Members | All Current Research Done]

SinclairMurga

11401129_10202903285782419_3026495105075

Who are the Dubstep Ninjas you say?

You may or may not have heard of us. You've seen us lurking about the star chart. We're the bottom of the totem pole; the rejects of tenno society, known to be a rowdy bunch of weirdos/misfits too lazy to do anything for the Lotus that does not immediately concern us. If you ever see us on the front lines, it's either because somebody bribed us with a ton of bacon, or we were dared into hugging an infested brood mother and the gravity of the situation hasn't quite sunken in yet...

On a more serious note, we tend to be very spur of the moment and just do whatever we feel like--due to some of our members' work schedules or personal lives--but I am trying to keep our roster filled with as many active players as I can find. We are also part of the Cloak and Dagger alliance, so there's always plenty of people to team up with during the day. Anyone of any rank is welcome to join us, so just come in with a positive attitude and we'll get along fine. :)

The only real regulations I have set are:

1. No drama please; don't bring or start it within the clan.

2. Don't join us if you're only going to take what you want from the research labs and leave. We value loyalty, not moochers.

3. Because I want to ensure our member list remains largely active, I will demote you to the rank of  "that guy" if you don't log on for 30 days. At 80 days you will be removed from the clan altogether, but you can always contact us to rejoin if you decide to become active again.

Apart from these rules, we're a pretty laid back group, and we're always willing to help get our less experienced players rolling. We also never miss out on a big event, so definitely expect a lot of activity from us during that time, because free shiny stuff is awesome. If you're interested in joining this band of dorks, leave a message here and we'll send the invite within a day :)

Edited by SinclairMurga

• 1 month later...