Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, Tenno Community! :d

EliTheTenno

Hello, everyone! My name is EliTheTenno, and this is actually my first time on the forums, even though I started playing about 4 weeks ago. I love this game, and I think it to be a wonderful topic for my male rights activist alchemist cul-- FANTASY FOOTBALL GROUP! Nothing about male rights activists being alchemists! (although women are taking over the job of alchemy) Anyways, I hope I'll like it here, thank you for having me. :D

~EliTheTenno.

P.S: You didn't hear a dang thing about evil male rights activists who are also alchemists planning to take over the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums & community have many fun times on warframe :)

eSqY9LG.gif

1st this is disgusting and gross.....2nd the slot machine thing at begginnig is old and a giant rip off...teasing people with stuff you aint giving away absolutly sux....been playing this on xbox and pc for awhile game overall is great your rewards thing sux...you people need some serious reworking...human sumwat....developers  cool....inprogress need new department......sorry but true ......ive played games since pacman....grow up and learn or get left out 

Hello, everyone! My name is EliTheTenno, and this is actually my first time on the forums, even though I started playing about 4 weeks ago. I love this game, and I think it to be a wonderful topic for my male rights activist alchemist cul-- FANTASY FOOTBALL GROUP! Nothing about male rights activists being alchemists! (although women are taking over the job of alchemy) Anyways, I hope I'll like it here, thank you for having me. :D

~EliTheTenno.

P.S: You didn't hear a dang thing about evil male rights activists who are also alchemists planning to take over the world.

Hey hello. 

Me too! Been playing for 4 weeks. Been hovering around Steam Discussion forums, loads of whining and nonsense lol.

THis is so much better. Gonna immerse myself in the wealth of information here.

Edited by valenvengence