The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optional Reset Insignia?

Guest Hermaphrodite

Guest Hermaphrodite

Hello everyone.

I have a suggestion, i made a thread like this a few months back but I figured now that the reset is out, id throw this out here again.

Why not have a special emblem or insignia somewhere for others to see for the people whom decided to totally wipe there accounts during this " limited " time reset option? This would help differentiate people from being the " Newbies " that have just started warframe for the first time, and veterans whom reset themselves with a fresh start.

It's nothing hard to do i'm sure, and I myself would enjoy having this~, a little " reward " for deciding to do this option in the form of a visible symbol.

Anyhow have fun :3

Yes, DE! I want an special fancy "look-at-me" Emblem too for.. uhm.. having my name start with the letter N .. so everyone can differentiate between me and people with names that start with other letters. /sarcasm off

Seriously... why the hell do you think that you earn a reward for using the reset? How stupid is that?

Guest Hermaphrodite

Yes, DE! I want an special fancy "look-at-me" Emblem too for.. uhm.. having my name start with the letter N .. so everyone can differentiate between me and people with names that start with other letters. /sarcasm off

Seriously... why the hell do you think that you earn a reward for using the reset? How stupid is that?

For the fact that you decided to wipe your slate clean of everything you worked hard to earn and start over, unlike the majority whom are going to keep everything they have.

Anyone can continue playing on their account and not do a thing to make anything challenging for themselves, people complain constantly at how " Easy " this game is, well a total reset and starting over with basic gear should be a major setback for most, I only asked for some recognition of the brave who decided to do it.

Please forgive me if a small smiley in my profile is such a bother to you~ :P

Guest Hermaphrodite

then for the ones who dont reset should get an insignia too :)

They get the " I don't like change and want to keep my things" insignia :P

This reset isn't meant to be something to be proud of. Its only intention was for the people who felt like they made big mistakes with plat purchases early on. 

exactly :)

But i like the idea to get some achievements / profile pics for challenges or some other means ( like clearing every location in the solar system ), though i wouldn't reward anyone for resetting their account.

Remember that this game is in Beta, the only award you should be getting is one that says that you played in the beta.

And remember that it is a one-time deal for players who have played BEFORE this moment, people who played after lack the luxury and will miss out as well.