The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Angels Of Death -- {Vocal Teamspeak3,forum Community,full Research N Other Stuff }

AOD_ukpezzzz

The Angels of Death

noyXu0P.png

Hello and welcome to the Angels of Death.

We pride ourselves as being a large TeamSpeak3 vocal community that spans multiple games. Our main goal is to build a large community around the games we love to play. Like all of our other divisions we hope to build up a strong friendly community of players who can all share the enjoyment of playing in the same game. Whether this is for team play or just for the social aspects. From personal experience, I have been involved in both. We also have a forum for these divisions and just for general purpose banter.

AOD as a whole also likes to support players of all skill sets. We are not a clan based around getting the best of the best. We simply want to build a chilled out place where players of all skill sets can hang out. 

AOD has a short but fair code of conduct.  It's how we keep 2000+ members playing together in a drama free environment.  As for the in-game, we offer full and up to date clan research, raiding teams, on the fly help and basically anything that the game can offer. 

AOD offers a TS3 server and forums for your use if you so desire. However if are just interested in joining the in-game clan to get access to the clan research that’s also fine. This divides into two different types of AOD membership:

‘Full Member’ & ‘In-Game Member’

In Game Member:
- Access to the clans dojo.
- Access to the clan research.
-  The ability to communicate with other clan members in the in game chat to team up or get help.
-  Bragging rights for being in AOD ;).

Full AOD Member:
How full membership differs from in game membership is that you know all that cool stuff I was talking about earlier for the clan? Full membership gets you access to that. As a list that is:
- All in game member perks. 
- Access to the private AOD Forums for all games that AOD supports.
- Access to our Team Speak 3 community.
- The ability to move around each division of AOD as you please.
- Being in Teamspeak, you get to talk to other members (or not) to get or offer help where needed. This is faster than clan chat from what I have seen and it makes harder missions easier and faster to plan for. 
- AOD hosted in game events (Conditions may vary from each event).
Big list though.
Now that I have overly complicated things more than I have too I will give a summary.

If you just want in game access: Comment bellow and make sure you are not in any clan. Post your in game name and we will send you an invite ASAP!
If you want access to our more social Warframe community VIA full membership: Then Follow the links bellow and make an application on the forums! We will take a look and help you out from there.

Links:

If you have any questions, please ask.
Edited by AOD_ukpezzzz