Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"wanna Talk About It?"

RafaelFuchs

That line [topic title] is such a funny sentence. it's so sincere sounding, but at the same time it sounds so trolly. Anyone else think the same? Got some funny stories about that question or similar questions? Please do share. 

I'll start, i got 2 polar opposite stories. First one is funny and the second one is depressing, yet has a happy ending:

So, one day i was casually playing C&C 3: Kane's Wrath. I was playing Scrin as usually, 'cause they're awesome, and I tech rushed like i normally do. The other guy was GDI and was either new or was very bad. I noticed he was building up really slow from a scout run and immediately changed my focus from building an army to building many giant walls of storm towers. Long story short, I boxed him into a section of the map and made no effort in killing off his base and he raged quit after he went off on a rant calling me all sorts of colorful names, without me ever replying till the very end with asking "Are you done? You seem angry; wanna talk about it?"

I was playing Eve online. I was in a squad of around 25 stealth bombers and we located a lone group of 2 Abaddon class battleships and 1 Exhumor class miner (they all look the same and I can't exactly remember what one it was). We bombed the battleships to death and probably used extreme overkill in doing so with ~20 bombs of varying types. The mining ship however, survived because it wasn't close enough to get hit and for some reason, no one aimed for it. We orbited them for a good hour keeping them jammed and locked down. I chatted with them for that whole time which started out as an angered and rage full stream of insults, but suddenly turned sad when i asked "You seem angry, wanna talk about it?". They did the most emotional, vomit rant i ever seen in text format about how hard they were having it. basically, they had a parent was dying to cancer and weren't ready to take on life (i respect people's personal life, so it's vague on purpose). I convinced the rest of the bombers to stop pinning them and let them go. They ended up joining our little clan of 'fun' and eventually participated in the stealth bomber attacks too. We were friends for quite a while afterwards and I was "needed emotional support" as they liked to say.