The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Converting Resources N Other Stuff

Narmar

Anyone? No? I feel the need for this game to have a convertion for resources (Like turning rubedo to alloy for example)

Or maybe add some cooldown for abilities since the dojo pvp 1v1 is coming in update 8 and everyone is gonna go louie screwie spammy with their abilites. (Unless there are no energy balls to recharge your abilites then that's fine i guess.)

Orrrrrrrrr make a warframe that controls time you know (Slow motion and stuff). Hell i would keep throwing my money at the screen until it breaks if that's made!

1. Sounds okay but still don't know how it would work since you get like 100 ferrite and slavage for example in one and 10 alloy. How much would be what?

2. They said there won't be any balancing for pvp since it's a pve focused game. They don't have enough resources to do that. (May have got it wrong but they addressed it in the last livestream)

You're acting as if they're suggestions on the same topic. They're completely different, a frame, pvp balances and a new system for resources. There will be more frames but not for now with the arrival of U8 next week. But they will come eventually.