The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join A Clan

(XBOX)The Creep HD

I feel like i could get more out of the game with a clan backing me.

I'm pretty active, i play most nights after work and i like to think of myself as a skilled player.

any offers? 

P.S. Ideal clan would be;

- NOT elitists

- Traders (I'd be willing to trade stuff too)

- Grinders

&

- Relaxed people

hey man you looking for a clan my clan phoenix kings is recruiting we are a storm clan with 60+ members most of our memebers are pretty chill and know the game fairlly well everyone is very helpful and they love to just fight in the dojo just for fun if your interested msg me on here or xbox one we would love to have you join

Fall of Titans meets all of the criteria you're looking for.  We are small enough to avoid the elitism, but big enough that we're actually able to provide services and groups.  We are always trading and giving stuff away among ourselves and we prefer to keep "wealth" inside the clan, and when one of us wants a part, we all chip in to grind it out.  And best of all, we just like casually hanging out together and playing the game.  Most of us have mics, there's always at least one big party going on if not several small ones, and we are all very easy to get along with.

Message me if this sounds like something you might enjoy.

Sounds like you're looking for Magnantium.
We're a newer clan, but we're at the right stage for newbies cuz all labs are complete and just started doing the research for stuff. We've only got a few members though cuz it's hard to find people that aren't already in a clan. Not sure aboot all the others in the clan, but I know I'm a huge grinder. I have a solid background in the Borderlands and dead island series, so I play those too and am going to get the newer ones that come out too.
I'm pretty sure anybody playing Warframe is a rare hunter of sorts though so that's kind of a standard issue thing.
If you're interested let me know.

Also... I'd be more than happy to take people that are having a hard time building their own clan. I know it can be frustrating and I'll take you under my wing if you want to just say screw it and dissolve your own and join mine. Assimilation would be easier than dealing with all the stress of growing a clan from the ground up and all the resources it takes and the pain of getting it all together with just a few members. All my labs are complete so it's nothing but research, fun and grinding. But a newer clan still in it's infancy is going to take time to get to where we're at. So it's simpler to just join us.

Edited by (XB1)SSJ Ltn Tweak

xECHOSMITH is a new clan and we are recruiting people were very social and just here to help each other out we all do have mics to communicate and help each other out we all grind for stuff and trade to each other what each other needs. We have all our research done besides the new daikyu bow (I'm pretty sure) which is being contributed to now by fellow clan members. If you have any questions and interested let me know

Edited by (XB1)Putridnebula697

• 2 weeks later...

Hi if you dont want to just be another member where u are judged on conclave and/or master rank, but like playing and being active. Check out Tenno Primed we are a newer ghost clan that is growing have a dojo with completed research and are very active. We have weekly contests and are all about helping each other out. We are in the game to have fun and help each other succeed. This clan was started for players to help others succeed, not be judged or ignored. Pm me here or on xbox if u are interested in joining or discussing further...