Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hiya! [Rp?]

StrangeSir

Hiya! Been playing the game for about, almost two years, and uh... Yeah.

This is my first peek at the forums since I played. Aside from natural greetings, I guess some things to discuss would be: what was your first 'frame, who's your fave, what's your fave melee/etc, and have you looked into the warframe fan concepts?

Below is for those who roleplay here.

----------------------------------------------

Somewhat recently I've been thinking about doing a Warframe roleplay, but haven't really gotten a chance to do so with anyone. I've also never been to any forums on the site here, so, some help with getting familar with stuff would be nice. I've roleplayed before, for a few years now, and I'd consider myself to be adept at it. I won't go into boring detail if I'm not asked.

Anyway, my main OC is Vestis Amator, a mainly-Loki (but also Ash, Mag, Volt, etc, gender depending) Tenno who enjoys taking on certain personalities, depending on the warframe they use; for example, Loki would be eccentric, talk to himself, talk fluidly, and enjoy toying with enemies (or perhaps allies). Ash is soft-spoken and sadistic, and somewhat of a loner, but doesn't delay in helping allies.

[Tell me what you think of all this, good and bad]

Also, preferred nicknames are LT, Kael, or Strange.

Do people RP in Warframe? I haven't seen it. Sounds fun, I'd be curious to see that. I can imagine a tabletoppaper  game fun too.

I guess some people do, but I mean RP as in the forums. A tabletop doesn't sound half-bad, but I think the lore and universe would need to grow a bit, for stuff like peaceful worlds and what social life is like.