The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funeral Academy Application

Exploding_Cephalons

Funeral Academy

We are a up and coming privileged Institution of learning, We proudly instruct our student in the art of funeral ceremonies and war. We accept every student, regardless of gender, mentality and sexuality. We accept every students regardless of mastery rank, previous experience, preference, and record. We work to promote a Hate-Free zone within our Academy, we hope you will help us achieve this goal. 

In order to get you started, every future/new student is require to read this for information only.

Our academy campus are layered to be functional and practical. Currently due to lack of remodel, we are going through plenty of renovation, The campus is scheduled to be Operational on 5/27/15 WST.

Floor 2  -  This is the current entrance to the campus, due to renovation, it is now in the Electrical Floor.

Floor 1  -  This is the main floor, due to renovation, access to this floor is severely unadvised. 

Floor B1  -  This floor house the R&D Department and future student dorm.

Our R&D (Research And Development of Tenno-usable items) Status is 100% with every usable item researched and developed by our team of engineers and top notch scientist.

There have been many questions about our rank system, The [Funeral Academy] Ranks are based upon a real school. The longer time you are active in the Academy, the higher the five basic rank you will receive.

Headmaster - It is pretty self-explanatory.

Student Council Member - The highest authority second only to the headmaster, Responsible for disciplinary and recruitment

Senior - One of the basic rank, require 90 days of activeness. 

Junior - One of the basic rank, require 60 days of activeness.

Sophomore - One of the basic rank, require 30 days of activeness.

Freshman - One of the basic rank, require 10 days of activeness.

Enrolled - One of the basic rank, this is the rank you start with.

Suspended - If any misconduct is confirmed, you will be suspended for a period of time.

There is many form of misconduct for which you can be punished.

Erasing important public signpost

Misleading new students

Severe hating of a specific target

Ill behavior toward member of the SC or the headmaster

Threats

...And more

Our school have many testing and exams during certain time of the week, month, and year. The highest score participant in each monthly testing will receive a small prize whereas the highest score participant in the yearly testing will receive a big prize.

I hope this will clear up most questions about our Academy, if you wish the enroll, please leave a message here.

Edited by Urustos_Asceticist

What am I looking at.

(Speaking of, I actually will like to request and 'application' as I have left my current school for reasons that can be discussed with in private if need be. Anyways, Foxxy here, Always on and always aware)

Edited by InhibitedFox