The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Not Start A Map Unless Everyone Has Voted

Litego

There already is a chat window.

And what if, oh say I want to take a new clanmate on an alert he doesn't have? He can't select it. That ruins the ability of more experienced players to help out more newbish ones, and since there is no kick function, it means griefing will be really easy. Join a group, and walk away from your computer.

I don't disagree that being pulled into a mission is annoying, but you have to be reasonable. We have no kick mechanic yet. Once we have a proper 'group leader' who can decide to kick people or wait then I'd be all for this kind of change. Until then I shouldn't get held up because someone goes AFK after a mission or decides to redo all their mods.

maybe if you didn't vote make it so you have to click an "enter map" button or something. But only for the people who didn't vote. So the people still working on their mods can do that then pop into the map while everyone's a few rooms ahead, and anyone doing an alert or something they didn't have unlocked can still do that fine.

maybe if you didn't vote make it so you have to click an "enter map" button or something. But only for the people who didn't vote. So the people still working on their mods can do that then pop into the map while everyone's a few rooms ahead, and anyone doing an alert or something they didn't have unlocked can still do that fine.

I like this idea, that would work very nicely :)