The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ko System

BoompigXD

This is more along the lines of gameplay and animation but i just want to get this out there. If an enemy downs you the enemy will continue to brutally beat you. If your teamate does not help you in time a special animation takes place and you are executed. If your teamate does save you however a special animation depending on which charcter you are takes place and the enemy is knocked off you, insta-killed, and you are revived.

Example 1: Grineer Sawmen saws off your head if you are not saved in time

Example 2: Rhino rams the enemy full force sending them flying.

I respect your opinion. i just thought it would be cool

You don't need to reply to respect my opinion. I understand how you want such a system to be cool, I am (sort of) a sucker for QTEs but there are time and place for such a thing. If they can do that to downed Tennos, why can't they do that by just sneaking behind us. Some already experienced the new Sawmen sneaking up the behinds.

Edited by matrixEXO

While I don't like the "QTE" feeling like the other guy said. I do like the idea of unique death animations for some moves and abilities. Give rhino charge the same sort of physics effect things like the boltor does. And don't make enemies unfold after crush, I like seeing them look all scrunched up.

they come up to you and shoot you in the face with their weapon

Right, I can imagine an animation, but the ranged enemy isn't always going to be RIGHT THERE when it incapacitates you. It could be across a chasm, behind cover, or down a hallway from you when you're incapacitated. Do you go down and it technomagically warps right next to you? Does it stay at range and keep shooting you and your friend must make it all the way over to it?

Edited by VKhaun

Over the top and "Cool" doesn't make a game better.

In fact, seeing the same animations over and over and over again gets wearing and annoying.

Anyone who's played H.U.N.K in a resident evil game would know that one.

Right, I can imagine an animation, but the ranged enemy isn't always going to be RIGHT THERE when it incapacitates you. It could be across a chasm, behind cover, or down a hallway from you when you're incapacitated. Do you go down and it technomagically warps right next to you? Does it stay at range and keep shooting you and your friend must make it all the way over to it?

No the enemy starts walking towards you once they reach you they shoot you in the face so depending on how close or how far away the enemy is the timer is diffrent